ESG reporting is an effective way to demonstrate that your organization is meeting its targets. It's not just compliance and no actions. ESG is an enterprise-wide initiative and at its core, it’s a performance management process. Learn how technology can be used to build a foundation for ESG that is sustainable and adaptable.
Titled “ESG is not just for Sustainability officers – it's for the entire enterprise!”, independent experts and industry experts from Wolters Kluwer and Quandatics will explore the ESG landscape in Malaysia, the challenges involved, and the solutions to overcoming them.
In this exclusive breakfast seminar, we will uncover:
- How organisations can get ready for ESG in general and in Malaysia
- How to convert ESG into an opportunity for differentiation
- Why finance should take charge in this process
- Challenges and solutions to reporting ESG
- How to smoothly implement an ESG reporting solution
Please RSVP on or before 9th November 2022 as we can only accommodate a limited number of attendees.
- Lee Min On, Sustainability Governance and Reporting expert, Retired KPMG Partner
- Maha Natarajan, Senior Director Financial Applications APAC, Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik