- Roles of recruitment and termination
- Law of dismissal
- Business closure
- Change of business ownership
Written by legal professionals, Malaysia Employment Termination Law and Practice Online delivers over 300 case histories, court judgments and remedies available under the Labour Court, Industrial Court and Civil Courts.
- Other types of termination
- Coping with courts and tribunals
- Trade unions and industrial relations
- Compensation and remedies in Industrial Law
- Letters, Forms, Codes
- Index, Case Table, Finding List
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through CCH IntelliConnect®, Wolters Kluwer’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Let us help you find the right solution
Send us your contact information and we’ll gladly reach out.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.