Is processing and filing UCCs slowing you down?
Can you afford the risk?
Staying up-to-date with your UCC filings is critical to managing your loan portfolio to ensure your assets are protected. But backlogs happen and it could be difficult for your team to stay current. Individually submitting filings is a serious productivity drain for your team, and can negatively impact risk, efficiency, and cost due to:
- Errors from rekeying data from one system to another
- Loan process delays from filing manually
- Higher operating expenses due to revising and refiling
- Delayed loan closings if the UCC filing is delayed
Our solutions allow you to focus on your core business activities
Lien Solutions' Professional Services experts can help you clear up pending UCC filings and save time and effort with our bulk UCC filing services. When undergoing consultation activities, like M&As or acquiring branches or loan portfolios, we provide a variety of services to help you update liens efficiently, mitigate risk, and ensure a healthy portfolio.
Download our brochure and learn how we can help you with:
- Mass UCC-1s
- Mass UCC-3 Amendments, Assignments, Continuations, and Terminations
- Texas Master Assignments via Secretary of State