- Overview of the Financial Reporting Framework in Singapore
- Framework for the Preparation and Presentation of Financial statements
- Accounting Policies
- First-Time Adoption of FRSs
- Property, Plant and Equipment
- Investment Property
- Intangible Assets and Impairment of Assets
Everything you need to understand and comply with the rapidly changing accounting standards, governmental and listing requirements
Our global expert team of authors from Deloitte provides local insight and practical worked examples that make highly complex accounting regulations easy to follow and delivers informed answers to you faster.
- Financial Instruments
- Leases and Borrowing Costs
- Foreign Exchange
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Related Party Disclosures
- Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
- Interim Financial Reporting
- Financial Reporting Standards Issued by ASC
- Model Financial Statements, Illustrative Disclosures and Examples
News and Articles
- Singapore Accounting Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through CCH IntelliConnect®, Wolters Kluwer’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Send us your contact information and we’ll gladly reach out.