- Introduction to Singapore Tax
- Understanding Companies Taxation
- Singapore Tax Accounting
- Assessable Income
- Exemptions and Exclusions
- Further, Double and Special Deductions
- Tax Losses
- Plant and Machinery – Capital Allowances
- Land and Buildings – Land Intensification Allowances
Singapore Corporate Tax Online is an online tax research library specially designed for tax practitioners in corporations to get information and answers anytime, anywhere, and help them manage corporate tax compliance in a timely manner
- Intangible Assets – Writing-Down Allowances
- Group Relief
- Withholding Tax and Tax Treaties
- Tax Incentives
- Tax Administration
- Transfer Pricing
- Clubs and Associations
- Taxation of Individuals
- Tools: Tables, Checklist, Flow charts
News and Articles
- Singapore Tax Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through CCH IntelliConnect®, Wolters Kluwer’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Live webinars designed to show you how to get up and running quickly.
|Tuesday 15th June 2021
||10:30am to 12:00pm
||Monday 21st June 2021||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Advanced||Tuesday 22nd June 2021||9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Engagement Organizer||Tuesday 22nd June 2021||2.30pm to 4.30pm|
|iFIRM||Refresher Training||Monday 21st June 2021||9.30pm to 12.30pm|
Send us your contact information and we'll gladly reach out.