- What is an IOFC (International Offshore Financial Centre)
- Basic Tax System Outline, Including Full Coverage of all Taxes and Rates
- Taxation of Foreign Income
- Finance, Licensing, Trading, Holding, Administration Companies
- Special Entities
- Financing an Entity
- Repatriation of Income
It provides a general outline of the tax system in each jurisdiction and discusses specific tax planning issues relating to the use of that jurisdiction in the foreign business structure
Topics are treated consistently across countries so you can quickly and easily compare jurisdictions. Hypothetical scenarios illustrate planning strategies in a visual and practical way.
- Selling the foreign subsidiary
- Return of capital
- Exchange controls
- Tax treaty planning
This 12-month subscription can be accessed through CCH IntelliConnect®, Wolters Kluwer’s online subscription content with powerful search functions to speed up research.
Send us your contact information and we’ll gladly reach out.