There’s an extensive range of resources that tax professionals use on a daily basis for tax compliance and planning purposes. Searching through them quickly and getting the right answers is the differentiator factor of the best professionals in the market. The ones that work smarter, faster and with greater confidence.
Tax cases research is an instrumental part of this process, which can only be successfully done with handy, full texts on tax decisions released by the Courts in Singapore and Malaysia with regular updates.
Join our in-house tax expert Sheryl Lee, and experience firsthand the features of the Malaysia & Singapore Tax Cases online subscription, including:
- Tax cases since 1950 in Malaysia and Singapore
- Cases at Special Commissioners, High Court and Court of Appeal levels
- Headnote/Summaries for every case for easy identification of tax topics
- Comprehensive index, case table and section finding list with a numerical list of the sections and regulations referred to in the cases for easy referrals
Who should attend:
- Tax & Accounting professionals in Malaysia, Singapore and South-East Asia
- Lawyers and in-house counsel with interest in Tax law in Malaysia, Singapore and South-East Asia
Sheryl Lee, Sales Executive at Wolters Kluwer SEA