Does your current Lease Accounting solution meet your compliance requirements?
It has been a while since IFRS 16 came into effect. Some chose to implement the minimum requirements while some find that their compliance efforts are overly complex and labour-intensive. We understand these complications, and that you still have questions left unanswered.
Titled “Revisiting IFRS 16 after Implementation: Where to go next?”, Alex Nguyen, Solutions Architect of Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik and Cliff Lai, Managing Director of Bluecrystal Solutions will explore the challenges, impacts, and opportunities of IFRS 16 compliance. We will cap off the session with some snacks and cocktails at Le Meridien Petaling Jaya so you can reconnect and network with your peers.
In this exclusive in-person event, we will uncover:
- Why lease accounting compliance is not just a finance issue, but the whole company’s concern
- Why you should not underestimate the impacts of the IFRS 16 standard
- Why you should use a “Comply Once, Comply Forever” approach
- Why you should not neglect data due diligence Why you should see lease accounting compliance as an opportunity
Please RSVP on or before 21st October, 2022. We can only accommodate a limited number of attendees.
- Alex Nguyen, Solutions Architect, Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik
- Cliff Lai, Managing Director, Bluecrystal Solutions
Live event in collaboration with: