Never before have so many external factors impacted industries and companies significantly.
HR professionals need new tools to bring regional HR management tasks under control in record time. CCH Asia Pacific Employment Law delivers expert practical commentary, updated regularly, from local practitioners, as well as the laws themselves and all the documentation templates you need.
Comparison tables, specifically, are a game-changer. They are a convenient resource to understand precisely what changed. Additional tools like research links, articles, templates and sample letters, among others, save lots of time and energy.
Join our in-house HR experts as they guide you through:
- The most used Comparison tables by HR professionals across Asia and why
- Other timesaving, customisable, country-specific letters, forms and policies templates available
- Content coverage included and employment legislations
Who should attend:
- Regional HR professionals
- Regional Legal professionals (in-practice, corporate in-house)
Patricia Toh, Sales Manager, Wolters Kluwer SEA
Premsheila Khindria, Content Management Analyst, Wolters Kluwer SEA
Kavitha Kesavan, Content Management Analyst, Wolters Kluwer SEA