Evolving landscape of digital transformation on Corporate Performance Management (CPM) in China
In the face of the global financial and political landscape, and rapidly changing regulatory landscape, enterprises are experiencing profound transformations. To retain their competitiveness in the global market, businesses must embrace technology to foster enhanced collaboration between finance and business, thereby boosting their management and operational efficiency. This convergence of business and finance is integral to the journey of corporate digital transformation.
Wolters Kluwer CCH® Tagetik has conducted a survey among over 600 finance and business leaders in private sector enterprises across industries with 1000+ employees in China aimed at gaining the current state of digital finance transformation within organizations. The survey covers areas such as the software in use, existing gaps, and opportunities for improving financial management efficiency.
Key aspects include:
- Identifying finance processes in need of digitalization
- Assessing the current financial software landscape
- Understanding barriers to successful financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Major hurdles in achieving accurate and efficient financial consolidation
- Exploring the future focus of financial leaders.