CCH® Tagetik 2023 regional inTouch event highlight: China & Hong Kong
Education, inspiration, and a great time at the CCH® Tagetik inTouch APAC Regional Events across Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
The CCH Tagetik inTouch China annual conference was successfully held in Bejing, October 24, 2023 at the Beijing Rosewood Hotel, and in Shanghai on October 25, 2023 at the InterContinental Shanghai Jing'An Hotel.
CCH Tagetik customers, partners and team executives, senior consultants, and industry experts from all over China gathered to discuss finance, supply chain planning, integrated and extended planning, ESG, tax compliance, and more.
During the half-day event, the attendees networked in-depth:
- Heard first-hand experiences from customers, partners, and expert consultants, gain insights into technology trends and best practices to optimize the CCH Tagetik experience, and learn how Finance can drive change in organization.
- Connected with CCH Tagetik China community to explore the current state of financial and operational planning, analytics, and forecasting, and learn how CCH® Tagetik cutting-edge technology is evolving to meet needs.
- Prioritized CCH Tagetik innovations and future in Supply Chain Planning, ESG, Corporate Tax and Predictive Analytics.
- Networked and celebrated with peers in Financial and Operational Planning and have a great time together through sessions and cocktails.
The CCH® Tagetik inTouch Hong Kong, held in the St Regis Hotel on October 31, 2023, was a resounding success. This highly anticipated event brought together CCH® Tagetik customers, partners, team executives, senior consultants, and industry experts from Hong Kong for a day of innovation, experience sharing, inspiration, networking, and enjoyment.
During the half-day event, participants had the opportunity to
- Learn new empowering ways to lead their organization with clarity, confidence and strategic foresight. Listening to direct experiences shared by customers and partners, provided valuable insights into technology trends and best practices for optimizing the CCH® Tagetik experience. Attendees learned how Finance can drive change within their organizations.
- Lead the change with CCH Tagetik innovations and future developments in areas such ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance), Global Minimum Tax, and Predictive Analytics. This enabled participants to focus on the most relevant and impactful advancements, navigating the dynamic realm of reporting, shedding light on the emerging trends that will shape corporate transparency, responsibility, and compliance in the coming years.
- Engage in networking opportunities and celebrate with peers in the Financial and Operational Planning field. Through various sessions and cocktail gatherings, attendees had the chance to connect with like-minded professionals and enjoy a pleasant and enjoyable time together.
Thank you to all our customers, partners, and those new to CCH Tagetik for attending. See you next year!