Historical financial management vs. CCH Tagetik: a feature-by-feature comparison for CFOs
Many legacy system providers have stopped maintaining their on-premises solutions. No new upgrades. No new innovations. No roadmap. The result: finance teams must contend with frequent delays, wasted resources, overextended budgets, and an overload of menial, error-prone tasks.
Common complaints include:
- Complex scripting for even basic tasks
- Lengthy variance and what-if analysis processes
- Lack of workflow across the close cycle
- Outdated UI and cumbersome integration with Microsoft Office
- Complex upgrades with no functional innovations planned