Is your company ready for IFRS 17?
Considered one of the significant changes in insurance accounting, IFRS 17 requires a deep understanding of the industry and its’ technical aspects. This complex standard proves to be a challenge to the insurers, so it is critical to take the necessary steps to ensure you are knowledgeable and fully equipped in your compliance setup.
Join us on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Philippine Time (GMT+8) for an exclusive in-person event!
Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik and its guest speaker from SGV & Co., will provide an in-depth understanding of the importance of IFRS 17 in the Philippines, getting ready for compliance, and the best software solution to utilize. We will cap off the session with a nice luncheon at Flames, Discovery Primea, Makati City so you can reconnect and network with your peers.
In this luncheon, we will uncover:
- The IFRS17 landscape in the Philippines
- Implementation complexities and challenges
- Data issues and how to address it
- IFRS 17 Starter Kit Solution Overview: Key considerations in selecting the right software solutions
Please RSVP on or before 6th November 2022 as we can only accommodate a limited number of attendees.
- Charisse Rossielin Y. Cruz, Partner, FSO Consulting Services, SGV & Co.
- Mahadevan Natarajan, Senior Director Financial Applications, CCH® Tagetik APAC, Wolters Kluwer
- Nicholas Cheong, Senior Solutions Architect, CCH® Tagetik APAC, Wolters Kluwer