- provides an in-depth legal analysis of key civil and common law jurisdictions across the globe, including the US, England and Wales, Singapore, Brazil, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Austria;
- examines for each of the jurisdictions covered whether and under what circumstances COVID-19-related impediments may excuse contractual performance or lead to modification or termination;
- addresses a wide variety of legal concepts, such as impossibility, impracticability, frustration of purpose, force majeure, hardship or imprévision, and clausula rebus sic stantibus;
- opens up a wealth of insights for businesses, practitioners, and academics around the globe by providing an analytical framework across various jurisdictions, along with a comparative analysis of factual scenarios;
- continues to be continuously updated with additional developments and key civil and common law jurisdictions.