Here’s an unmatched online search, discovery, and management solution for epidemiologists, clinicians, policy analysts, and other health professionals. With Ovid, they can search premium, current, critical resources in epidemiology, biostatistics, health services, and environmental, social, behavioral, and occupational health—from comprehensive reference books on all aspects of epidemiology to monthly journals covering health policy.
- Premium full-text and bibliographic content covering epidemiology, biostatistics, disease prevention, health services and administration, and more
- Ovid offers 100% non-embargoed journals in Public Health
- 3 of the 10 most cited journals in Public Health are available via Journals@Ovid
- 15 books available via Books@Ovid are Doody’s Core Titles™
- Search all Public Health resources simultaneously with one search query
Browse key Public Health products on Ovid below or view Ovid’s complete Public Health catalog.