To become a certified CCH Tagetik Planning Champion, you must complete the Planning Learning Path. The journey consists of four milestones, each complete with a set of courses that you must attend and pass, before moving onto the next milestone.
For detailed information, have a look at each course page.
- Data Model: standard class
- Output Reporting: standard class
- Data Collection: standard class
- On-line Test: final self assessment for Product Novice
- Budgeting & Planning: standard class
- AIH Basics: standard class
- System Administrator: standard class
- ETL Foundations: standard class
- On-line Test: final self assessment for Product Expert
- Budget PRO: standard class
- AIH PRO: standard class
- On-line Test: final self assessment for Product Pro
- Solution Architect: This training course covers the fundamentals to enable attendees to design a CCH Tagetik application. This design class contains both Planning and Consolidation business cases.
- Champion Exam: This two days exam, will test the attendee's capability to face the most common challenges in a CCH® Tagetik project.
Passing the Champion Exam will certify that you are a Planning Champion