CCH® AnswerConnect Specialty Areas
Learn the basics of system navigation, functionality, and timesaving features to conduct research on payroll, pension & employee benefits, social security, unemployment insurance, healthcare or capital changes content using your CCH AnswerConnect subscription.
Develop the basic skills needed to yield efficient and effective results using keyword, citation searches, and practice tools.
- Access Vital Law® from within CCH AnswerConnect
- Keyword search, browse and find documents by citation
- Use various document features to save, download and email your findings
- Access your Practice Tools
- Set up news delivery to your inbox
Who Should Attend?
Anyone conducting research in specialty areas offered through CCH AnswerConnect
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- No CPE
- Complimentary, Web-based
- Multi-client Training (MTS)