Medication safety … we wrote the book on it
Through the years, we have built relationships with hundreds of authors and consultant editors from the healthcare professions who help craft and validate our trusted handbooks and manuals for pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants, nurses and advanced practice nurses, dental professionals, and students.
Drug information handbooks promote medication safety and pharmacotherapy knowledge. Several flagship titles have been trusted in the industry for decades:
- Adult Drug Information Handbook: Endorsed by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) and chosen daily by healthcare professionals as their resource to help improve medication safety and enhance patient care.
- Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook: Includes drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children.
- Drug Information Handbook for Dentistry: Designed for any dental professional seeking clinically relevant information on medications, OTCs, and herbal products.
- The Little Dental Drug Booklet: Pocket booklet provides dental professionals abridged information on prescription writing, useful websites, and common abbreviations.
- Drug Information Handbook for Oncology: Supports the needs of oncology professionals involved in prescribing, preparing, and administering therapy.
- Drug Information Handbook for Advanced Practice Nursing: Designed to help meet the unique needs of advanced practice nurses, supporting both prescribing and nursing care.
Manuals provide additional support and knowledge development for dental professionals:
- Oral Hard Tissue Diseases: Quick reference manual for the visual recognition and diagnosis of common bone lesions.
- Oral Soft Tissue Diseases: Visually cued manual designed to support the diagnosis and management of oral soft tissue diseases.
- The Manual of Clinical Periodontics: Assists dental professionals with diagnosis of and treatment planning for periodontal diseases.
- The Manual of Dental Implants: Offers clear, step-by-step guidance regarding implant dentistry.
- Dental Office Medical Emergencies, A Manual of Office Response Protocols: Assists dental professionals and staff in addressing emergency situations.
For more information on handbooks and manuals, visit our webstore.