Any drug question. Anytime. Anywhere.
When you need drug information – to support safe dispensing, administration, prescribing, research, or anything in-between – we offer online and mobile app package options to suit your goals, no matter your practice or business setting. Whether you choose to access evidence-based drug information on your computer, on your mobile devices, or both, you’re connecting to the same timely, relevant content developed for the point of care.
Online drug references connect you to databases and interactive modules including dosing and clinical decision support, comparative drug tables, retail-focused information, and medical calculators. Lexicomp is our clinically focused, point-of-care solution, and Facts & Comparisons eAnswers is developed more for the retail pharmacy setting. Both offer:
- Intuitive design, digestible content, and advanced search to help you quickly find and implement drug information and reduce medication errors
- Instant access to updates as soon as they go live – no cumbersome software downloads
- Clear, concise and relevant drug information developed for the point of care, with content designed for pharmacists, nurses, and prescribers
The Lexicomp mobile app is unique in the industry for being as extensive as our online drug reference offerings. No content is abridged. Within the single Lexicomp app, you can access your complete subscription of timely, in-depth information on drugs, natural products, interactions, medical calculations and more – whether in the hospital, the pharmacy, or on the go.
The Lexicomp mobile app offers:
- Unique features other drug information apps don't have, like a pharmacogenomics database, IV compatibility data, drug shortage information, patient education users can easily email or print from their devices, and the ability to reorder databases and monograph fields to customize display.
- Content stored directly on the device – clinicians can quickly answer questions even if there is a weak mobile signal or no internet connection.
- Availability for the most popular tablets and smartphones, including iPad™, iPhone™, and Android devices.