As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative stu-dios around the world, its 7,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Our team focuses on the topic of financial performance management. The strong professional and technical ex-pertise enables us to cover a wide range of topics in the context of exciting projects.
Main goal is to deliver quick, tangible results and generate sustainable benefits for our clients. Many years of cross-sector experience in the transformation of control models, business processes and technologies, coupled with the associated expertise in the following key areas distinguish us in particular:
- Development of control concepts and target operating models for our global customers
- Complexity reduction and increased efficiency in corporate management
- Management and functional reporting based on the latest BI and analytics solutions
- Advanced planning and forecasting concepts, e.g. integrated / driver-based planning, measure-based planning as well as predictive forecasting
- Development of integrated and scalable system architectures
- Live prototypes and agile approach to deliver fast and sustainable results
Our strong partnership with CCH Tagetik enables us, to provide innovative and holistic solutions in the named core competencies.