vSim for Nursing | Health Assessment, available within Lippincott CoursePoint+, provides an enhanced virtual simulation experience in an integrated digital solution featuring eBook content, adaptive learning, real-time reporting, the latest evidence-based information, and much more.
Each student has a personalized experience with the patient.
New interactive, deep-dive assessment activities within 10 patient scenarios developed jointly with the National League for Nursing enable students to evaluate abnormal vs. normal findings. When a student interacts with the patient, a personalized feedback log outlines their clinical reasoning decisions. Students also have access to pre- and post-simulation quizzes and guided reflection questions that help ensure student confidence and competence in doing health assessments.
Students develop clinical reasoning skills by prioritizing and implementing actions within the following dimensions:
- Safety Measures – Practicing safe procedures
- Communication – Interacting with the patient through questions that result in text and audio responses
- Assessments – Conducting specific physical assessments
- Interventions – Taking action with the patient to improve their health status
- Drugs and IV Management – Administering medications according to provider orders
- Tests and Diagnostics – Performing lab or diagnostic tests to support clinical decisions
Unparalleled training and support
The Lippincott Customer Implementation team includes training coaches and nursing education consultants to help you integrate vSim for Health Assessment and CoursePoint+ into your curriculum.