By subscribing to Intertax, readers may find:
- Contributions from a global network of tax academics and other experts
- Research Articles submitted to double-blind peer-review, including essential information on both direct and indirect taxation in countries around the world
- Debates on critical tax policy topics
- Critical policy notes on multinational tax developments emanating from organizations such as the OECD, the United Nations, and the EU and GATT
- Critical notes on the latest tax news in World Tax Scene, EU Tax Scene, US Tax Scene
- Special issues focusing on subjects of particular interest, such as the BEPS project, the Multilateral Instrument, the Digital Economy, Transfer Pricing, International Tax Arbitration
- Tax attorneys, practitioners (litigation and transactional) in other areas where international tax issues are a concern, and academics will all appreciate Intertax’s authoritative, reliable content and numerous useful features.
Intertax also includes subscription to EC Tax Review.
Ranked #1 of the tax journals
in the category Top journals on European Law
The Editors welcome for review manuscripts that address topics drawn from across the entire and dynamic field of international and EU tax law, as well as domestic tax law with cross-border impact.
We encourage authors to bear in mind the broad nature of our readership, which includes academy and business, as well as our goal to publish lasting contributions on the key questions facing our discipline. It is further recommended, when writing on an apparently more specialized area or subject, or when writing from a particular national perspective, to identify and / or explore its potential wider significance, its relationship with issues in other fields, or its value as an exemplar of more general trends etc. The Editors would also like to highlight the value of combining high standards of academic rigour in terms of research and critical analysis, with approaches that might enrich the perspectives also of our considerable readership working on policy and in practice at the national, European and international levels.