The preeminent work – the only regularly updated authoritative article-by-article commentary in English on the European Patent Convention (EPC), its implementing regulations, and associated case law – provides the complete text of the 2000 Convention annotated with commentary and expert guidance on the interpretation of each paragraph.
Since its first edition in 1994 Visser's Annotated European Patent Convention has provided the European patent community with the necessary insights to practise successfully before the European Patent Office.
- Best-selling Article-by-Article commentary with expert guidance on the interpretation of each paragraph
- The EPO recommends the Visser’s Annotated European Patent Convention as the first book in its list of non-EPO/WIPO literature to be used for the preparation of the European qualifying examination
- An overview of law references and the relevant case law in the Smart Charts™ tool
- Updated annually
PCT Strategy and Practice furnishes an in-depth explanation of carrying out the treaty’s procedures
The online resource used for building from an authoritative overview of the PCT’s sources and how they link to form the legal basis for a complete procedure. The logically structured book is invaluable for everyday practitioners and candidates preparing for exams where knowledge of the PCT is required.
- An in-depth explanation of the PCT procedures.
- Unique strategy points for applicants.
- The expert authors shed light on practical details.
- Contains a wealth of guidance ranging from a broad introduction to specific procedural strategy details.
Kluwer IP Law offers various sources that will help you to get a thorough understanding of the EQE.
- Various books that help you prepare for the exam, like the A-Book, B-Book, C-Book and D-Book.
- Recent decisions by the board of appeal of the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Have access to a wide range of study materials for passing the EQE exams
- Various EPO and WIPO