Arbitrator Intelligence Reports provide exclusive, proprietary feedback about hundreds of arbitrators on topics such as:
- Document production rulings
- The length of time of proceedings
- The efficiency and fairness of case management
- The arbitrators' questions during hearings
- The quality of reasoning in the final award
Why Buy Arbitrator Intelligence Reports?
- - Narrow your pool of arbitrators
- - Compare arbitrators on your shortlist
- - Develop and validate chairperson selection
- - Assess institutionally appointed arbitrators
- - Gauge opposing parties’ arbitrators
Why Become a Member
- Members commit to share feedback in exchange for substantial discounts on the price of individual reports.
- Membership is free of cost.
If you would like to learn more about our Kluwer Arbitration database or if you have any questions, please contact us: