General Product Information
- Annual Reports FAQs
- Apostille & Gold Seal Certification FAQs
- Benefit Corporation (B Corp) FAQs
- Business License FAQs
- Business Name Amendment FAQs
- Business Name Availability FAQs
- C Corporation FAQs
- Certificate of Good Standing FAQs
- Certified Copies of Documents FAQs
- Conversion FAQs
- Corporate Seal & Compliance Kit FAQs
- DBA (Doing Business As) FAQs
- Dissolution or withdrawal FAQs
- Due Diligence Services FAQs
- EIN (Employee Identification Number) FAQs
- Entity Managed Services FAQs
- Federal Motor Carrier Act FAQs
- Foreign Qualification FAQs
- Fundation FAQs
- Global Market Entity Identifier FAQs
- Global Transactional Services FAQs
- Good Standing Reinstatements FAQs
- Hcue Enterprise FAQs
- hCue Professional FAQs
- Independent Director FAQs
- Intellichart Automated System FAQs
- International Registered Agent FAQs
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) FAQs
- Limited Partnership (LP) FAQs
- Mergers and Acquisitions FAQs
- Name Reservation FAQs
- Nevada Legislation FAQs
- Nonprofit Corporation FAQs
- Other Articles of Amendments FAQs
- Ownership Certificate FAQs
- Professional Limited Liability FAQs
- Registered Agent FAQs
- Representation Services FAQs
- S-Corporation FAQs
- Service of Process (SOP) FAQs
- Service of Process Connector FAQs
- Service of Process Workspace FAQs
- Sole Proprietorship FAQs
- UCC Filings FAQs
- UCC Searches and Filings FAQs
- View all "CT Corporation"
What is involved in a Motor Vehicle Services Search?This includes the origination, transferring or releasing titles and liens through title services, duplicate title requests, repo titles, lien-holder filings, duplicate registrations, and VIN searches. In some states they require registration/insurance information and driving records.
What is a UCC Search to Reflect?A Search to Reflect provides early assurance that the UCC filing will be found in the public record under the exact, true and correct debtor name. A UCC that cannot be uncovered in a search that complies with Article 9 standards puts the filing at high risk of being considered ineffective and will compromise the position of the secured party.
What is featured in your full-service UCC Filings support?CT’s specialized filing experts on our customer service teams have used their decades of shared experience to develop a proven and comprehensive process for every filing – giving you the attention to detail and accuracy your clients require.
How do I verify if there are current liens against the property?An Owner & Encumbrance Search identifies the current owner of and all liens against the property.
I’m involved in a real estate transaction. How do I verify the owner of the property?An Owner Verification Search provides the information needed to identify the current owner of a property and obtain a full legal land description. An Owner/Mortgage Search details the current property owner and all mortgage/deeds of trust against the property.
Do all states require a tax lien search?State law grants liens for unpaid taxes to the various states, with most requiring that a public notice be filed to document the existence of a state tax lien. Most state tax liens are required to be filed only in a local office, usually the county where the property is located. Other states retain state tax lien filings at both the Secretary of State and a local office.
Why is a UCC Search important?A UCC is the official mechanism for notifying lenders of a possible conflict in collateral interest, a UCC search conducted at the appropriate state filing office and prior to a transaction closing is critical to the due diligence process.
Why is a UCC Search to Reflect important?A Search to Reflect provides early assurance that the UCC filing will be found in the public record under the exact, true and correct debtor name. A UCC that cannot be uncovered in a search that complies with Article 9 standards puts the filing at high risk of being considered ineffective and will compromise the position of the secured party.
Business compliance requires global expertise. Expect more.
Trust CT Corporation to navigate compliance anywhere you do business.