General Product Information
- Annual Reports FAQs
- Apostille & Gold Seal Certification FAQs
- Benefit Corporation (B Corp) FAQs
- Business License FAQs
- Business Name Amendment FAQs
- Business Name Availability FAQs
- C Corporation FAQs
- Certificate of Good Standing FAQs
- Certified Copies of Documents FAQs
- Conversion FAQs
- Corporate Seal & Compliance Kit FAQs
- DBA (Doing Business As) FAQs
- Delaware Boat Registration and Renewal FAQs
- Dissolution or withdrawal FAQs
- Due Diligence Services FAQs
- EIN (Employee Identification Number) FAQs
- Entity Managed Services FAQs
- Federal Motor Carrier Act FAQs
- Foreign Qualification FAQs
- Fundation FAQs
- Global Market Entity Identifier FAQs
- Global Transactional Services FAQs
- Good Standing Reinstatements FAQs
- Hcue Enterprise FAQs
- hCue Professional FAQs
- Independent Director FAQs
- Intellichart Automated System FAQs
- International Registered Agent FAQs
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) FAQs
- Limited Partnership (LP) FAQs
- Mergers and Acquisitions FAQs
- Name Reservation FAQs
- Nevada Legislation FAQs
- Nonprofit Corporation FAQs
- Other Articles of Amendments FAQs
- Ownership Certificate FAQs
- Professional Limited Liability FAQs
- Registered Agent FAQs
- Representation Services FAQs
- S-Corporation FAQs
- Service of Process (SOP) FAQs
- Service of Process Connector FAQs
- Service of Process Workspace FAQs
- Sole Proprietorship FAQs
- UCC Filings FAQs
- UCC Searches and Filings FAQs
- Yacht registry FAQs
- View all "CT Corporation"
What is involved in a Motor Vehicle Services Search?This includes the origination, transferring or releasing titles and liens through title services, duplicate title requests, repo titles, lien-holder filings, duplicate registrations, and VIN searches. In some states they require registration/insurance information and driving records.
What is a UCC Search to Reflect?A Search to Reflect provides early assurance that the UCC filing will be found in the public record under the exact, true and correct debtor name. A UCC that cannot be uncovered in a search that complies with Article 9 standards puts the filing at high risk of being considered ineffective and will compromise the position of the secured party.
Why is a UCC Search to Reflect important?A Search to Reflect provides early assurance that the UCC filing will be found in the public record under the exact, true and correct debtor name. A UCC that cannot be uncovered in a search that complies with Article 9 standards puts the filing at high risk of being considered ineffective and will compromise the position of the secured party.
What is featured in your full-service UCC Filings support?CT’s specialized filing experts on our customer service teams have used their decades of shared experience to develop a proven and comprehensive process for every filing – giving you the attention to detail and accuracy your clients require.
How do I verify if there are current liens against the property?An Owner & Encumbrance Search identifies the current owner of and all liens against the property.
I’m involved in a real estate transaction. How do I verify the owner of the property?An Owner Verification Search provides the information needed to identify the current owner of a property and obtain a full legal land description. An Owner/Mortgage Search details the current property owner and all mortgage/deeds of trust against the property.
Do all states require a tax lien search?State law grants liens for unpaid taxes to the various states, with most requiring that a public notice be filed to document the existence of a state tax lien. Most state tax liens are required to be filed only in a local office, usually the county where the property is located. Other states retain state tax lien filings at both the Secretary of State and a local office.
Why is a UCC Search important?A UCC is the official mechanism for notifying lenders of a possible conflict in collateral interest, a UCC search conducted at the appropriate state filing office and prior to a transaction closing is critical to the due diligence process.
Business compliance requires global expertise. Expect more.
Trust CT Corporation to navigate compliance anywhere you do business.