Frequently asked questions

  • How can CT help me overseas?
    We have established relationships with local vendors and government officials in key jurisdictions. Our extended representation services can ease the burden of international compliance and keep your business informed.
  • Why does my company need an international registered agent, office or address?
    The importance of registered agent, office, or address services doesn’t stop at the U.S. border. We live in a globalized economy and it’s essential that you know quickly when international regulatory or legal notifications are served on your business. Which is why you need a partner who is familiar with local rules and processes in international business centers.
Business compliance requires global expertise. Expect more.
Trust CT Corporation to navigate compliance anywhere you do business.
Back To Top