General Product Information
- Annual Reports FAQs
- Apostille & Gold Seal Certification FAQs
- Benefit Corporation (B Corp) FAQs
- Business License FAQs
- Business Name Amendment FAQs
- Business Name Availability FAQs
- C Corporation FAQs
- Certificate of Good Standing FAQs
- Certified Copies of Documents FAQs
- Conversion FAQs
- Corporate Seal & Compliance Kit FAQs
- DBA (Doing Business As) FAQs
- Delaware Boat Registration and Renewal FAQs
- Dissolution or withdrawal FAQs
- Due Diligence Services FAQs
- EIN (Employee Identification Number) FAQs
- Entity Managed Services FAQs
- Federal Motor Carrier Act FAQs
- Foreign Qualification FAQs
- Global Market Entity Identifier FAQs
- Global Transactional Services FAQs
- Good Standing Reinstatements FAQs
- Hcue Enterprise FAQs
- hCue Professional FAQs
- Independent Director FAQs
- Intellichart Automated System FAQs
- International Registered Agent FAQs
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) FAQs
- Limited Partnership (LP) FAQs
- Mergers and Acquisitions FAQs
- Name Reservation FAQs
- Nonprofit Corporation FAQs
- Other Articles of Amendments FAQs
- Ownership Certificate FAQs
- Professional Limited Liability FAQs
- Registered Agent FAQs
- Representation Services FAQs
- S-Corporation FAQs
- Service of Process (SOP) FAQs
- Sole Proprietorship FAQs
- UCC Filings FAQs
- UCC Searches and Filings FAQs
- Yacht registry FAQs
- View all "CT Corporation"
What is an Independent Director or Manager?An independent director or manager plays a critical role on the board of directors to guide the company through any necessary decisions. For a special purpose entity, the independent director helps to manage the loan and make a measured decisions regarding bankruptcy should the issue arise.
What makes a director independent?A member on the board of directors is considered independent when they have no material relationship, either directly or indirectly, with the company they are serving. The independent direct is generally not a shareholder, partner, executive, or otherwise involved in the day-to-day operations of the business.
I have very specific needs, how do I know whether CT Corporation can help me?There’s little we haven’t seen yet, and we’re sure there’s nothing we can’t handle. CT Corporation's experienced professionals will make sure to meet the requirements of even the most demanding lenders and rating agencies.
What type of Independent Director services do you provide?Appoint an individual from CT Corporation as an Independent Director/Manager, Springing Member, or Special Member for structured finance, credit, real estate, or securitization transaction.
Business compliance requires global expertise. Expect more.
Trust CT Corporation to navigate compliance anywhere you do business.