In this webinar, we’ll cover several topics, including:
- Business entity type
- M&A due diligence
- Establishing a foreign bank account
- International business taxation and compliance
- Heeding business laws and regulations
- Understanding cultural nuances and language differences
When expanding internationally the most important thing is to plan upfront and take the time to understand country requirements and where your business needs to take action.
Who should join:
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance
- Both new and experienced business compliance professionals
- Business owners responsible for their company’s compliance
Your expert guide:
Eddie Berlin – Global Business Consultant
Eddie Berlin is a high energy, seasoned Global Account Executive for CT Corporation. Entering his sixth year with CT, he has a deep understanding of the complexities of corporate compliance outside of the United States which he shares with clients and prospects to ensure seamless continuity for those expanding internationally.
His expertise in global compliance for small and mid-sized companies, and CT’s best in class service, allows him to effectively support both law firms and corporate clients alike. Eddie has been a speaker at conferences, in-house events, and is subject matter expert for CT regarding international compliance requirements.
After an NFL career with the Tennessee Titans, Chicago Bears, and New England Patriots, Eddie remains very active and an avid sports fan.