Without exception, every business entity is mandated meet certain basic compliance requirements. In-house legal departments and the law firms that serve them are challenged with monitoring ever-changing regulations. They must also know how the responsibilities of those who govern, manage, own and work for corporations and LLCs can impact compliance.
In this webinar, CT’s expert staff attorneys present both necessary sides of compliance — the what and the who.
Attendees will learn:
- An overview of compliance obligations for corporations and LLCs imposed by statutes, rules, regulations, and internal documents
- Required reports and filings for corporations and LLCs
- The consequences of non-compliance
- How key individuals including directors, officers, shareholders, members, and managers impact governance and the entity’s ability to comply
- Lessons from case law that illustrate potential issues
- New challenges for governing officials
Who should attend:
- Corporate secretaries and governance professionals
- In-house counsel and paralegals responsible for corporate compliance
- Attorneys and paralegals in law firms who handle corporate business compliance, entity formation, and mergers and acquisitions
Your expert guide: