CFO conversations: how CFOs are preparing and planning for 2022
For CFOs around the world, 2022 is shaping up to be another turbulent year with the spread of Omicron putting supply chains under renewed strain and disrupting organisations’ return-to-office plans.
However, these challenging times represent a major opportunity for CFOs to transform the Office of Finance and thereby build up long-term agility and resilience in their organisations.
Together with esteemed finance leaders from Starbucks, Ericsson, CBRE, and XREF, Ralph Stein, Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik’s Finance Transformation Consultant, discussed how they are approaching 2022 and what they are doing to drive transformation within their organisations in the context of a growing digital economy and the rise of the hybrid working model.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- The key areas of focus for 2022
- Common mistakes in finance transformation journeys
- How to approach Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues
- Unlocking the potential of data
- Essential Skill Sets and Technologies for Today’s Office of Finance