Date: 7 October 2021
Wolters Kluwer FRR were pleased to sponsor this year’s Regulatory Change & Reporting Forum.
This online event gave attendees the opportunity to hear from leading experts in banking, the regulators and industry bodies around the world, capturing insight into the significant challenges that banks face to meet the complex compliance landscape of regulatory reporting and change management.
Listen on-demand to Wolters Kluwer’s session, "Digital Regulatory Reporting – The Opportunity" from Michael Holmes, Lead Technology Product Manager at Wolters Kluwer FRR.
This session examines a best-practice approach to preparations for Digital Regulatory Reporting (DRR), including:
- Helping data working smarter and harder
- Harnessing RegTech and embedding automation
- Embracing an API-driven architecture
- Uncovering opportunities with Blockchain
- AI in Regulatory Reporting.