With the global pandemic, it has impacted the Asia Pacific region significantly and many jurisdictions have amended their tax laws and regulations to tackle the economic impacts. It presents challenges and opportunities to corporations and businesses to reimagine and transform existing practices in the new world.
We’re excited to announce our 2021 webinar series powered by the experienced Wolters Kluwer team who work alongside well-respected industry experts and practitioners to bring you information of the highest professional standard.
Join our in-house experts, Jason De Souza and Hemala Padmanathan for a live product demo of CCH IntelliConnect and the breadth of coverage for tax information across 14 countries in Asia.
CCH Asia Tax Planning & Compliance delivers expert commentary and interpretation of the laws by leading tax practitioners in each country who have deep knowledge of local tax laws and expertise.
In this session, we’ll cover how CCH Asia Tax Planning & Compliance can help you:
- Manage your tax affairs efficiently and uncover tax savings opportunities in Asia
- Streamline your tax research and minimise risk for misinterpreting any local laws your business or clients are operating in.
- Meet your compliance needs across multiple jurisdictions in Asia.
Who should attend:- Regional Tax & Accounting professionals
- Regional lawyers and in-house counsel, with interest in Tax law
- Hemala Padmanathan, Content Management Analyst, Wolters Kluwer
- Jason De Souza, Publishing Sales Manager, Wolters Kluwer