- New Zealand competition law
- Competition policy
- Competition law economics
- Market definition
- Introduction to restrictive trade practices
- Cartels and hard-core restrictive trade practices
- Joint ventures and the Commerce Act
Save time and money on external consultants by having expert and cost-effective analysis at your fingertips in a continually updated service
- Arrangements substantially lessening competition
- Vertical agreements and restraints of trade
- Single firm conduct: s36 and the misuse of market power
- The regulation of business acquisitions
- The intellectual property- competition law interface
- Part 4 Commerce Act regulation
- Commerce Commission approvals
- Jurisdiction, procedure and review
- The Commerce Commission’s investigatory powers
- Commerce Act penalties and remedies
- Mergers and acquisitions guidelines
- Criminal remedies
- Criminal procedure
Experience the benefits of Wolters Kluwer's authoritative content for yourself. Fill in the form and we'll be in touch shortly.
Missing the form below?
To see the form, you will need to change your cookie settings. Click the button below to update your preferences to accept all cookies. For more information, please review our Privacy & Cookie Notice.