How you can improve your consolidation experience. In this e-book, we identify the common shortcomings of dated consolidation software and explore what you should expect from a modernized consolidation software today.
FinanceSeptember 16, 2020
Your consolidation system may “work,” but does it have all the functions it should? Many inventive members of the Office of Finance have created band-aids to compensate for their consolidation system’s inadequacies. Just as many don’t realize the pace of consolidation technology has advanced exponentially.
In this e-book, we identify the common shortcomings of dated consolidation software and explore what you should expect from a modernized consolidation software today. Read the e-book to learn how new technology can:
- Arm consolidation systems with financial intelligence
- Create a global, enterprise-wide consolidation environment
- Adapt seamlessly to corporate growth and change
- Unify consolidation to all financial processes, including the last mile
- Liberate the Office of Finance from dependance on IT and contributors
VideoFinanceFebruary 27, 2023Learn why Nelnet decided to switch to CCH Tagetik for their Budgeting, Planning and ConsolidationNelnet decided it was time to switch from BPC to CCH Tagetik to streamline their Budgeting, Planning & Consolidation seamlessly, with unified end to end planning and better business continuity.Learn More