Date: 1st July 2020
In the second of our webinar series investigating the impact of Covid-19 and how banks can adapt and adopt a long-term strategic approach to risk management, we dive deeper into how banks can manage various aspects of market, credit and liquidity risk.
Join Jeroen Van Doorsselaere, Director Value Proposition, as he examines the implications of emerging risks, their impacts and how to deal with them. Topics covered include:
- Emerging risks and how can firms deal with them
- Planning for the next Climate or Pandemic on the horizon
- Prudential risk and financial risk measures across Finance, Risk, Regulatory requirements
- Risk optimisation in times of uncertainty
- Benefits to the Business Strategy