Terms and Conditions of Sale
Products and Services
The products and services of Wolters Kluwer Limited are designed to provide current, authoritative information. The company is not, however, engaged in rendering any form of professional advice, which should be sought from a competent professional in the relevant field.
The use of any Wolters Kluwer Limited electronic product is subject to the terms of the license agreement applicable to that product.
The use of any Wolters Kluwer Limited electronic product is subject to the terms of the license agreement applicable to that product. Click here to access End User License Agreements for review.
Wolters Kluwer Limited reserves the right to change advertised prices and any associated charges without advance notice. Prices are net of any applicable federal and/or provincial taxes unless specifically quoted or otherwise referenced in writing. While Wolters Kluwer Limited makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of its invoicing, it is understood that the failure to invoice a relevant tax does not remove the purchaser’s liability for same.
All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars (CAD) .
Shipping and Handling
All products and services are subject to shipping and handling charges. Please check, at the time of ordering, to determine if any such charges apply to the product or service you are ordering.
Invoices for loose-leaf and electronic subscription products are rendered on an annual basis with a payment-due date corresponding to the first day of the subscription period. Invoices for all other products are payable upon receipt.
A non-refundable 20% installment deposit is applicable to advance sales of specific Tax Compliance Software as indicated on the order form. The remaining 80% installment payment is due on 1 December at the start of the tax season.
Taxprep and Cantax products are sold on a subscription basis. Our software products have a 12-month subscription period, after which time you will receive an automatic renewal invoice. Your invoice will be sent to you six weeks prior to the renewal date. If you do not wish to renew at that time, you must return the invoice by fax or mail requesting a cancellation. Please note that the TaxPrep T2 Lite subscription begins in June of each year.
Wolters Kluwer Limited reserves and, where deemed necessary will exercise, the right to subject overdue accounts to a 1.5% interest charge per month (18% per annum).
New accounts are subject to prior credit approval unless orders are placed on a prepaid basis.
Products of any Wolters Kluwer Limited affiliated company may be ordered directly from Wolters Kluwer Limited and will be subject to the same terms and conditions of sale.
Payment for Online Orders
Wolters Kluwer Limited web sites use Secure Socket Layer security for all online transactions. An order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
CCH accepts American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
Limited time and special offers, promotions and discounts are subject to change without notice. Only one special offer is applicable per order and may not be combined with any others.
Please note that Wolters Kluwer Limited will debit all credit card purchases on the date of processing the order, with the exception of orders for books not yet available, in which case, credit card payment will be taken at time of shipment. To confirm availability of products, call Wolters Kluwer Limited Customer Service at 1-800-268-4522 or 416-224-2248 prior to placing your order online.
For Product inquiries or Customer Service, email us at [email protected] or call 1.800.268.4522.
Notice of Trademarks
“CCH” is a registered trademark of CCH INCORPORATED. All other brand, product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Always use the free online Word to HTML converter to avoid messy code on your websites!