Date: 27 May 2021
Wolters Kluwer Market Insights events cover the latest finance, risk and reporting issues affecting financial institutions. This year we are excited to have provided an online experience to our UK community.
In addition to our Wolters Kluwer in-house experts, we welcomed Martin Udy, Technical Specialist at the Bank of England who presented the following topic: "Transforming data collection from the UK financial sector: a plan for 2021 and beyond".
Agenda highlights include:
- CRR II / CRD V - Reporting Requirements & Financial Risk
- Timeline and key deadlines for UK firms
- Key differences between UK and EU
- CRD V Components
- The UK's New Prudential Regime for Investment Firms – Panel Discussion
- UK IFPR: What we know so far
- Understanding the new K-Factors – what you need to know
- Key implementation challenges.
- Navigating the new UK post-Brexit regime
- Transforming data collection from the UK financial sector: a plan for 2021 and beyond
- Live Q&A