CFO conversation: how CFOs are approaching 2022
As 2022 unfolds, CFOs are preparing for another year of turbulence already feeling the effects of Omicron on the workforce, supply chains, and restrictions. But this once again provides finance leaders the opportunity to drive change and transformation within their finance teams and wider organisations.
In this on-demand webinar, Ralph Stein, Wolters Kluwer CCH Tagetik’s Finance Transformation Consultant, discusses with leading CFOs from around the region how they are preparing and planning for the next 12months.
- The biggest challenges & opportunities facing Australian CFOs in 2022
- Top tech trends for CFOs in 2022 including xP&A, RPA, and Ai & Machines Learning
- The rise and importance of ESG for CFOs
- Rebuilding teams and culture and using technology to redeploy finance talent
- Areas CFOs are looking to spend, save, and invest in