Maximising your Super balance via contribution strategies
Plan now before 30 June and maximise your client's contributions.
The changes to contribution caps, deductible contributions, the carry-forward and bring-forward rules as well as the downsizer contributions have opened up a whole new world when it comes to super. The presentation will provide those tips and traps to help you maximum the benefits of contributing to super for this financial year.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- How the contributions rules work for concessional and non-concessional contributions
- Learn about the strategies to maximise contributions to SMSFs
- When to take advantage of the contribution rules
- Accountants, financial planners, SMSF administrators
- Small to medium organisations
- Intermediate to Advanced
Philip La Greca is an accomplished SMSF technical expert and is a sought-after media commentator on SMSF technical issues. He has nearly 40 years’ experience working in specialist administration, technical and compliance roles with a variety of organisations, including AM Corporation and William Mercer
You will be provided with:
- PowerPoint presentation slide deck
- Supporting documentation
- Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
- An opportunity to participate in Q&A