Improve Workplace Performance through High Quality Feedback
Creating a culture where feedback directly contributes to achieving your goals.
For many people, the word ‘feedback’ is very loaded with assumptions, fear, previous negative experience and sometimes inexperience. This can stop us either giving feedback or asking for it – that robs you and your team of a valuable resource for improving performance
This webinar will introduce you to simple and effective ways to identify what feedback to give and how to give it in ways that build awareness and generate enthusiasm for behaviour change.
The content explores best-practice, proven techniques for:
- identifying and framing constructive and positive feedback for any employee or stakeholder.
- using a framework that allows you to explore feedback openly and strengthen workplace relationships.
- creating emotional safety, facilitating inclusion, and creating a ‘feedback culture’ within your team – so that feedback becomes a competitive advantage.
Learn how to:
- respond to feedback that you may not agree with;
- manage conflict constructively and hold your ground on feedback that is important to you;
- manage the level emotional safety whilst still getting to the point in your feedback discussions.
This interactive session includes case studies and further reading references and the handout provides ‘how to’ guides for holding a high-quality feedback conversation.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- skills for giving and receiving feedback.
- how to dramatically increase the ability of your team by utilising feedback effectively to help achieve your team goals.
- a series of validated conversation practices for both giving and receiving feedback.
Deb Assheton is the owner of The Amplify Group, a business that uses best-practice frameworks to deliver practical, high-impact leadership, change and interpersonal-skill-building workshops. Deb’s passion is to help professionals deepen their self-awareness and embed behaviour that creates new levels of performance, engagement and results for them. Deb has over twenty years’ experience in Executive Leadership positions where she has managed very large teams of more 3,000 people for some of Australia’s best known companies including Vodafone, BUPA and OPSM. Deb holds a BA (Psychology) and a Masters of Organisational Coaching (Sydney University). Deb’s clients span the retail and wholesale property management, banking, legal, technology, transport and motoring, and telecommunications industries.
You will be provided with:
- PowerPoint presentation slide deck
- Any Supporting documentation
- Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
- An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter