Home Care Options for Ageing Clients – Understand the Financial Impact
The value of quality financial advice and understanding the range of options of care in the home.
In this webinar we will discuss the key considerations associated with care in the home. How it is accessed, the costs associated with it and how quality advice can assist your client.The topics covered include:
- Commonwealth home support program (CHSP)
- Home care packages; options, costs, tips and traps
- Private care
We will look at the key costs associated with care in the home and what strategies are in place to enhance the pension, minimise care costs andprovide choice for the individual. We will also discuss future consequences and residential aged care.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- Understand range of options for care in the home
- Identify the costs associated with each of these
- Develop effective financial planning strategies to assist with the funding of this care
Industry professionals, financial planners, para planners, accountants, lawyers
Jemma Briscoe Head of Research and Technical Advice: Responsible for developing and delivering the content for a variety of accredited retirement communities and residential aged care workshops to Financial Planners, Lawyers and Accountants. Jemma also conducts ongoing research into this industry and provides technical support and assistance to the national network of Aged Care Guru Advisers.Jemma is a lecturer and tutor at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) Jemma delivers subjects such as Equity Valuation and Corporate Finance. Jemma has provided consulting advice in course and content development to several Universities and has a background in equities research, consulting and Chartered accounting. Jemma holds a Masters of Applied Finance, B. Business and is a CPA.
You will be provided with:
- PowerPoint presentation slide deck
- Supporting documentation
- Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
- An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter