Due Diligence on Business Purchases
Stephen Groves provides a practical overview of the due diligence investigations and analysis that should be completed when buying a business.
This webinar will provide an overview of the commercial investigations that should be undertaken as part of the due diligence involved in buying a business:
- What should you investigate
- How to analyse risk factors
- Eliminating and mitigating risks through transaction terms
This webinar will contain practical examples and case studies.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the due diligence process
- Understand how to undertake due diligence investigations
- Understand how to mitigate risks through transaction terms
- Accountants and lawyers
- All organisation sizes
Stephen Groves is a Director at Quinn M&A where he and his team provide companies with expert merger, acquisition, sale and valuation advice. Stephen has significant expertise in advising on a wide range of M&A matters including large domestic and cross border transactions, and often attends court as an expert witness for business, company and share valuation matters.
You will be provided with:
- PowerPoint presentation slide deck
- Any Supporting documentation
- Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
- An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter