During the busy tax season, it's more important than ever to be able to find answers quickly to complex tax topics. Our online tax research platform, CCH iKnow can help.
Written and curated by tax experts, you can confidently give accurate advice based on the resources and practical tools all available in CCH iKnow.
- Topic guides – A practical overview of popular tax topics including relevant source material, news and commentary
- In-depth commentary – Forward-looking analysis and insights supported by more than 45 years’ of experience
- Practical tools such as calculators, checklists, worked examples, procedures and flowcharts
- News – Gives you confidence you’re making informed decisions based on the latest tax developments for your client and business
- eLearning – How you can access relevant CCH Learning webinars from the CCH iKnow, tax research platform.
We'll also showcase our new, modern CCH Learning experience.
As a CCH Learning subscriber, you'll have access to live webinars presented by subject matter experts across a broad range of topics including tax, accounting, legal, professional skills and superannuation. In addition, our growing catalogue features more than 400 on-demand e-Learnings.
Learn how you can upskill your team and take care of your CPD requirements at the same time.
- Unlimited access to all learning content
- Learn anywhere, anytime
- Manage and monitor team learning activities
- User reports – Keep track of each staff members progress as they work towards their annual CPD obligations
- Company administration rights for larger firms – add, edit or delete individual user accounts within your firm
Who should attend:
- Tax practitioners
- Accountants in practice or within a corporate business
- Partners or owners within an accounting firm.
- Leo Bragilevsky, Solutions Manager - Wolters Kluwer Asia-Pacific
- David Stock, Head of CCH Learning - Australia
Like the topic, but can't make the time?
Make sure you register to receive a link to the webinar recording within 24 hours of the live session.