We’re excited to announce our 2021 series powered by the experienced Wolters Kluwer team of legal practitioners and former judges whose insights and experience assist you every step of the way.
Understanding employment law is critical for both in-house counsel or lawyers in-practice as you develop legal strategies to mitigate risk by developing policies, contracts and systems, responding to calls for advice, or supporting your organisation or clients through dispute resolution.
Join in-house expert, Ellen Bevan for a live product demonstration showcasing our in-depth coverage of the Employment Law practice area in award winning Australian online legal research platform, CCH Pinpoint®.
In this session, we’ll cover the following topics:
- How to navigate the employment law content, including legislation, commentary, cases, practical tools, news and forms/guidance.
- Topic Guides, a unique navigational tool for specific topical areas/questions.
- The 360⁰ view, linking related legislation, cases, commentary and practical tools.
- How to conduct a search to get to the right results, within a few clicks.
- Hands-on demonstration of our Comparative Verdict Finders for unfair dismissal and workplace rights cases.
Who should attend:
This webinar is suited to solicitors in private practice as well as barristers and in-house counsel who advise on employment law matters including awards and agreements, bullying, employment contracts, leave and holidays, redundancy, restraint of trade, unfair dismissal, workplace policies and workplace privacy.
Ellen Bevan, Content Management Analyst, Wolters Kluwer Asia-Pacific