Prepare your students for success in class and beyond.
Valued by over 300,000 medical students to date, Lippincott® Firecracker Classroom works at the course level. It complements texts that you are already using and provides assessment aligned to content, case vignettes, and pre-packaged assignments with remediation to key resources.
Prebuilt practice exams and a customized gradebook track student progress and provide insights into your teaching and student comprehension.
- Benchmark student progress. Firecracker Classroom assigns each student a set of daily study tasks based on your curriculum, prioritizing current class material and the student’s weak areas in order to ensure they retain what they’ve learned in lectures.
- Remediate. Firecracker Classroom allows for an immediate transition from assessment of knowledge to remediation of specific content. Firecracker Classroom lists at-risk topic areas and tracks student progress, reporting their activities in real-time.
- Reinforce key concepts. Bonus case vignettes help students apply what they learn to real-world scenarios.
- Provide real-time support. Pre-packaged assignments offer correct and incorrect answer rationales and remediation to resources.
- Get insights. Progress reports give immediate insight into how your students are performing.