Trusted for medication safety resources for over 150 years
Through the years, we have built relationships with hundreds of authors and consultant editors from the healthcare professions who help craft and validate our trusted handbooks and manuals for pharmacists, physicians, physician assistants, nurses and advanced practice nurses, dental professionals, and students.
Drug information handbooks
Drug information handbooks promote medication safety and pharmacotherapy knowledge. Several flagship titles have been trusted in the industry for decades:
- Adult Drug Information Handbook: Endorsed by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) and chosen daily by healthcare professionals as their resource to help improve medication safety and enhance patient care.
- Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook: Includes drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children.
- Drug Information Handbook for Dentistry: Designed for any dental professional seeking clinically relevant information on medications, OTCs, and herbal products.
- The Little Dental Drug Booklet: Provides dental professionals with abridged information on prescription writing, useful websites, and common abbreviations.
- Drug Information Handbook for Oncology: Supports the needs of oncology professionals involved in prescribing, preparing, and administering therapy.
Drug information manuals for dentists
Manuals provide additional support and knowledge development for dental professionals:
- Oral Soft Tissue Diseases: Visually cued manual designed to support diagnosing and managing oral soft tissue diseases.
- Dental Office Medical Emergencies, A Manual of Office Response Protocols: Assists dental professionals and staff in addressing emergency situations.
For more information on handbooks and manuals, visit our web store.