Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions provides legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners with a broad spectrum of solutions, services and expertise to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally.
Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions is led by CEO Richard Flynn. It serves its customers via six main brands:
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, which enables customers in the U.S., U.K., Europe and Asia to successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions.
- CT Corporation works with businesses of all sizes to offer customized expertise and comprehensive solutions regarding everything from business formations to filing business licenses and ongoing compliance.
- CT Lien Solutions is a secure provider of nationwide public records services that gives customers access to databases to search, file and manage financing statements used to make lending decisions and secure lien positions throughout the life of a loan.
- ELM Solutions offers robust, total technology solutions that help legal, claims, risk and compliance professionals in corporations and law firms address the intricate complexities of their operations, enabling them to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Corsearch is the global provider of brand clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals.
- Wolters Kluwer Transport Services, which provides customers across Europe with “on demand” transport management software and services to help them continuously optimize their logistics and transport flows.
Legal, risk, finance, compliance and transport professionals and small business owners in industries such as banking, general business, insurance, law, securities and transportation.
Vice President, Corporate Marketing & Communications
Tel: +1 612 656 7700