Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, the leading global provider of intelligent solutions and expertise for legal and business professionals, today announced the expansion of the
Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite, the Company’s tool for tracking daily developments in the law’s fastest-changing and most complex practice areas including Antitrust, Securities Regulation, Health Law, Employment Law and Intellectual Property. The new Daily e-news reports launched today will include Products Liability Daily, and Banking and Finance Daily
These daily news services will deliver breaking news from both the federal and state level, the latest rulemaking and updates on litigation, as well as a complete summary of the daily legal news via email, RSS feed, and mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android.
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is also instituting a new reprint policy so that attorneys or firms covered in the dailies can reprint items that mention them on their Web sites, in client newsletters, etc., only seven days after publication, aiding in business development and communications efforts at law firms.
“The response to our Daily Reporting Suite has been extremely positive and we are pleased to be expanding the topics to include the key areas of products liability, insurance and banking and finance. Legal professionals consistently tell us they need a reliable news source to keep them fully briefed on breaking legal news, court decisions, and legislative and regulatory developments that impact every aspect of their practice. At Wolters Kluwer, our team of attorney-editors have enabled us to expand our Daily Reporting Suite and continue to make the critical challenge of staying up-to-date with relevant cases, statutory changes and new rulemakings a much faster and more streamlined process,” said Wolters Kluwer Legal Markets leader Robert Lemmond.
The Daily Reporting Suite delivers a wide range of relevant content to lawyers, in-house counsel, and health and legal professionals, including best-in-class synopses from Wolters Kluwer Law and Business attorney-editors, links to the full text of new cases, regulatory and statutory developments, and breaking news. Some of the most useful features of this new tool include:
- Daily email summaries written by knowledgeable attorneys and industry experts with links to the full text of any new cases, regulatory or statutory developments, and breaking news.
- Seamless access to information from ANY mobile device without being prompted for logins/passwords. Other legal news services require logins creating unnecessary time delays. The Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite is especially helpful for attorneys on the go.
- The ability to customize content by topical area and jurisdiction so users can view the content that is the most relevant to them
- Built-in copyright permissions that permit legal professionals to instantly share information with clients or colleagues without having to download or reassemble information.
- Reprint policy to encourage self-promotion and business development
- Time-saving mobile apps with customizable home page, ability to filter by topic/jurisdiction, note-taking capabilities, favorites folders and email functionality
- A searchable archive on Wolters Kluwer’s proprietary online content delivery platform, IntelliConnect.
- Who’s in the News” highlights key organizations mentioned each day
Representative of the expertise Wolters Kluwer attorney-editors bring to their reporting for the dailies can be found here, as editors Lisa M. Goolik and John M. Pachkowski discuss the implications of Noel Canning v. National Labor Relations Board (DC Cir) on the recess appointment of Richard Cordray to Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and its potential impact on the bureau’s rulemaking to date.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include health care organizations, law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, IL.
Follow us on Twitter @WKLawBusiness and YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/WKLawandBusiness
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services and solutions provider with annual revenues of (2012) €3.6 billion ($4.6 billion) and approximately 19,000 employees worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (symbol: WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.