Wolters Kluwer provides information, tools, and solutions that help professionals make their most critical decisions effectively and improve their productivity. At Wolters Kluwer, we excel at creating high-quality content for use in a professional context in the fields of health, corporate services, finance, tax, accounting, law and regulation. Utilizing the latest technologies, we ensure that our customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements. We are continuously engaged in an ongoing exchange of expertise and ideas with our customers about their work. This partnership in innovation is fundamental to meeting our commitment to the lawyers, doctors, nurses, tax advisors and business executives we serve. Knowledge of their professional workflows and the ability to apply emerging technologies to make them more efficient and productive are at the heart of our competitive advantage.
View our Strategy
Our vision is to deliver on our promise of being The Professional's First Choice in all that we do. Our customers choose us first because we combine deep knowledge of their professions with the rich possibilities that technology offers to make products and services that seamlessly fit their daily decision-making processes. We support this vision with a strategy to deliver improved sustainable value to all our shareholders.
At a glance
- Revenues: EUR 3.6 billion (2012)
- Employees: 18,412 (FTEs, ultimo 2012)
- Markets: Health, Tax, Accounting, Corporate Services, Finance, Legal and Regulation
- Operations: Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- Headquarters: Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
- Stock listing: Euronext Amsterdam, included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices